Are you a driven and sociable team player who wants to learn more about sales and marketing? This is a great opportunity for you!
Become a Snappmeal Ambassador and represent us on your campus and in the city. We are looking for the right candidates to work part-time in Sales and Restaurant Marketing or in Community Building positions. You'll get to work with foodies and restaurants—sounds pretty good, right?
Sales and Restaurant Marketing
- You'll work with our sales team to engage with new restaurants and cafés
- You'll run sales and marketing activities that nurture leads and strengthen customer relationships
- You'll engage new restaurants and cafés to use Snappmeal as a part of their promotional tool and help them with the onboarding process
- You'll help collect feedback from our customers and to understand their needs and wants regarding Snappmeal features
- You'll work with our marketing team to help grow the number of app users and make our community bigger
- You'll spread the word about our Snappmeal food-app to your friends and fellow students
- You'll be in charge of running different marketing activities and push users to be more active in the community
- You'll help grow the number of Snappmeal followers on social platforms
- You get to visit our partner restaurants and try items on their menus
- You might get to participate in various events where you'd be representing Snappmeal
Our dream candidate is someone who is...
- a social person who will showcase an excellent ability to work in sales
- a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who can take goals of the ambassador program and progress the brand
- motivated to come up with new and innovative ways of thinking and doing things
- dedicated to delivering an outstanding customer experience
- fluent in English (Finnish is a plus)
- not necessarily experienced in the field yet but is motivated to learn new skills and always aiming higher
Boost your resume with a job experience in one of the fastest growing early-stage startups in Helsinki. 😎
All ambassadors working in either Sales and Marketing or in Community Building will be working remotely and part-time. The hours are flexible so this opportunity is ideal for students. Ambassadors committing to work with us for at least 3 months will receive a work certificate.
The program starts with an onboarding session. For the Sales and Marketing position, there will be a week-long training period for ambassadors to learn about inbound and outbound sales and marketing. This training involves hands-on practice.
As a candidate, you get to choose which position you are interested in applying to — or you can choose both. Payment varies according to the position and all candidates will be given more information about it later.
Why wait to absorb new skills for your future career? Apply now and join us to build and deliver new ways of experiencing food!